I am going to lose my shit.
A) McDonald’s is not always hiring.
B) A part-time, no-benefits job is not going to help anyone climb out of financial ruin.
C) IT’S NOT ABOUT LAZINESS. THERE ARE NO JOBS.
I want to see these smug shits get laid off from their cushy long-time jobs because their company has decided to scale back on higher-paid employees to save money. Then I’d like to see these people find a McDonald’s that’s hiring. Then I’d like to see them get offered a position, against all odds because they’re “overqualified,” and take that part-time job. And then I’d like to see them cut out all of the things they think “lazy poor people” should cut out so they can make ends meet, and then I’d like to see how they do.
GO FUCK YOURSELVES, YOU SMUG ASSHOLES. THERE ARE NO JOBS.
Not to mention the fact that we’ve spent our whole lives being told, “Work hard and go to college or else you’ll end up flipping burgers!” Now these same cranky adults are fucking surprised we don’t want to flip burgers?
And the whole “overqualified” thing is very, very real. It’s happened to me on a couple of occasions. Despite the fact that everyone could use any job they can get, companies tend not to hire overqualified (“”) people because they correctly assume that the person will move on once they find a job more suited to them. Forcing people to work is not good policy. And remember, being unemployed is actually better for your mental health than staying at a bad job.
Uh, yep. Sooooo this^ Like, hxc.
Though, the one thing I will say about being unemployed, I was such for a year and I was severely depressed because of it. I had no money for gas to go anywhere to get out of my funk and I don’t live anywhere where I can walk, except to Burger King.
So either way, unless you’re in you’re “ideal job”, your mentality is possibly fucked.
- realisrelative reblogged this from stfuconservatives
- muscovite likes this
- iced-chai likes this
- dropyourweapon reblogged this from diewithstoriestotell
- heroin-e reblogged this from dailymurf
- thespokesman reblogged this from allthingswiseandwonderful
- 6eleven6 likes this
- 6eleven6 reblogged this from allthingswiseandwonderful
- allthingswiseandwonderful reblogged this from stfuconservatives
- sorcery-inthetardis reblogged this from diewithstoriestotell
- takethatchance likes this
- jayspeakswords reblogged this from dat-asterisk and added:
- diewithstoriestotell reblogged this from dat-asterisk and added:
- dat-asterisk reblogged this from reagan-was-a-horrible-president
- rantingnraging reblogged this from stfuconservatives
- aqueoustransmission reblogged this from stfuconservatives
- rosietheriveter01 reblogged this from caseyvastardis and added:
- rosietheriveter01 likes this
- causticartist reblogged this from caseyvastardis
- letsdance716 reblogged this from tramps-likeus
- omnivorousstegosaurus reblogged this from stfuconservatives
- lyngay reblogged this from stfuconservatives and added:
- pizened likes this
- joaniam reblogged this from stfuconservatives
- ojenroc likes this
- obi-sweets reblogged this from carrotcakebandit
- be-wary-for-there-are-zombies likes this
- vinegarwilliams reblogged this from ignatius-m
- vinegarwilliams likes this
- warchesters likes this
- indecisiveyetoddlylovable reblogged this from orbitingasupernova
- milqueyway likes this
- irelyonmine likes this
- hellscarnage reblogged this from capncaptain and added:
- 50shadesofcrayyyy likes this
- caseyvastardis reblogged this from stfuconservatives
- themonkeywithakeyboard likes this
- mylifeasafeminista likes this
- mycat-tibby reblogged this from stfuconservatives and added:
- auroramaria reblogged this from sweetdreamr and added:
- gothicfeverdream likes this
- chiquorinha likes this
- resignedtotheivories likes this
- punchingaunicorn reblogged this from dailymurf and added:
- sleepingsuccubus likes this
- obliquemotion likes this
- dailymurf reblogged this from forumgamer
- forumgamer reblogged this from olbersparadox
- higginst likes this