Remember Record Store Day last month? There were only 2000 of those special heart-shaped vinyls randomly across the U.S. and we have one to give away to a lucky Tree Hugger!
What’s the catch?
We want to see the crazy maniac inside all of you!
Show us how much you love Neon Trees with photos, video, crazy stories or any other ways you can think of!
Examples include a video of you singing and dancing along to Everybody Talks, pictures of you and your friends dressed as Trixie, or even your insane and huge Neon Trees memorabilia collection. If you have any other cool ways to show us how much you love Neon Trees, go for it!
Some rules that everyone needs to follow include:
- This contest ends May 25, 2012. Have all entries submitted by 9pm EDT.
- If you have won a major giveaway from us before, you’re welcome to enter, but we want to give as many people as possible the chance to win our cool prizes.
- If you’re creative and want to do a video, write something and dress up like Trixie, go ahead. Max of 5 entries per person. Try to have all of your entries in a single email.
- All entries can be sent to email@example.com with the subject line: EVERYBODY TALKS VINYL GIVEAWAY
- Include your name, Twitter username (if you have one), the country you live in and remember to attach your entry in either the email itself or attach the file to the email.
- If you’re entering a video, please upload it to a site such as YouTube or Twitvid and include the link in the email. Please don’t send us the raw file.
- Most of our contests and giveaways are open worldwide. This time, we’re limiting the eligible people to OUTSIDE the U.S. only. (Don’t worry, the next contest will be open to everyone, whenever we decide to hold it.)
- The reason for this is that these vinyls were only available RSD 2012 in the U.S. and the international fans did not have the chance to find their own copies.
- ALL countries outside of the U.S. may enter. Yes this includes Australia, Singapore, the U.K., China, Brazil, and more.If you have any questions, please feel free to post them on this page, tweet us, Facebook us, or email us.Good luck!
"I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up." - The Doctor
Questions for questions
She says time heals wounds,
I say time is a masquerade.
And now my heart is a weapon
when all that's left is my tongue
in a world where words have
lost their magic touch.
Let me introduce you to the logic behind dreaming all day long.
Cross the line, redefine.
It's in your mind, come crawl inside.
Neon Trees, Anberlin, 30 Seconds to Mars, Panic! At the Disco, Paper Route
Page 1 of 1